Friday, March 15, 2013

Party Pack Assorted Colors Brazilian Agate Coasters Set of 12

Party Pack Assorted Colors Brazilian Agate Coasters Set of 12
I didn't really need 12 coasters, but since these are natural agate, I thought I'd order extra just in case some of them were too small or ugly. I had nothing to worry about. I received a nice selection of colors and they are all beautiful. The only negative would be the rough edges on some of them may scratch the coffee table if not handled carefully.

Product Description

Great for dinner parties. Non-absorbent-- Using natural products are all the rage. These look terrific at the bar, pool side, or elegant table setting. Rubber bumpers on bottom to protect furniture--non-absorbent. The photo is only a sample of the coaster colors you may be getting. Agates come in varying shades of Purple, blue, teal, pink, black, red, brown.

Party Pack Assorted Colors Brazilian Agate Coasters Set of 12


Features

  • 4-5 inch average size agate
  • each set unique
  • Set of 12
  • protective bumpers on bottom
  • natural

No comments:

Post a Comment