Friday, March 15, 2013

Elegance Hammered 20-1/2 by 14 by 9-Inch Stainless Steel Party Tub

Elegance Hammered 20-1/2 by 14 by 9-Inch Stainless Steel Party Tub
I registered for one of these and received it as a gift. When it arrived I was disappointed to find that it does not exactly match the photo. (Please see the two user photos I added) The tub I received is an assembly, there is the tub and then there is the piece that makes the base, this would not be a problem but the two pieces look to be poorly spot welded together. At every spot weld there is a black mark and a sharp nick in the finish. I thought maybe it was a bad unit so I ordered another hoping it would be right, no such luck. I want to like the bucket but I sent both back, for over $100 it should be right.

Product Description

Party tub for hosting the annual Super bowl Party or a casual family get together. This Stainless Steel Party Tub will keep drinks chilled with style. Bottles of wine, beer, soft drinks, and other libations stay chilled for hours. The party tub is quality constructed of stainless steel with handsome hand hammered detail. Finish will not rust or tarnish. Sturdy handles for easy portability.

Elegance Hammered 20-1/2 by 14 by 9-Inch Stainless Steel Party Tub


Features

  • 1 Tub 20-1/2 14 by 9-Inch
  • Material: stainless steel
  • Hammered Stainless steel
  • Dishwasher-safe
  • 1-Year

No comments:

Post a Comment